jueves, 21 de enero de 2016

RENEWAL

It´s always good to renew, change, have new goals and objectives.

To my readers, I share the news that I ´m putting together a new blog where  I will share my task around the sound and aroma therapy, my workshops and my products.
You will have more material that can be read, share, review and, together, take responsability for everything that serves to spread that adds to welfare and quality of live.
It gives me great pleasure to receive input  from all the views, comments and experiences that you can share. them are well received because, we all learn from everyone. No matter the role or profession that everyone has provided, the contribution is valuable when it is appreciative.
Thank you for your patience in waiting  while I deliver my new blog and formally presented.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario